Teaching Yourself with Easy Ways to Manage your Time
Students are one among the busiest people in the world. As they go to school, they are exposed to many activities that improve their skills and learning. Usually students belong to adolescence period; this is a critical stage for them as they try to make their own personality. The battle between building their own personality and learning from school takes place.
Students can also become exposed to peer pressure, once they start making new friends. You will find these teenagers having a good time outside. They prefer to jam with their peers compared to sitting down and listen to the lectures of their teacher.
This is where a problem may arise. Students are given options to choose between the two. Sometimes students are not able to handle things well because of this confusion. If you are one among them, you should be alarmed as it can cause major destruction to your life.
Parents do not need to prevent their kids from going out with peers; they only have to do the proper intervention to avoid misunderstanding. Parents have undergone the same stage where they really need the attention of other people or friends to enjoy life.
No one lives as an island since everybody needs companion. For you to be able to save your life and still go to school you need to teach your self the importance of time management. What is time management?
Time management is the most desired skill however mostly does not know how to do it. In this modern world you need to manage you time to do all the things you need to do in proper time and proper date. This is essential to be successful in all ways. You need time management to do what ever you want to do and to achieve success, as it is your ultimate desire.
If you are a student, you also need to manage your time for yourself and time for other people. You just need to manage yourself with the time for your schooling and time to go out with friends. However, you also need to prioritize between the two on which one is important.
Education is important. Your friends will always be there for you no matter what but education comes only once in a lifetime. You have to make it as your priority. For you to be able to attain success, you need to follow the guidelines below that will teach you how to manage your time:
• You should eliminate the things you do not need in life. Time interrupters are the things you do to spend time in a useless manner. You will need to eliminate thing useless matters and spend your time in more productive ways. Examples of these useless activities are:
1. Email – you do not need to cut this matter off your activities but only allow few moments to send emails and read received emails.
2. Phone – it is never healthy for a student to use the phone all the time, as it can be a cause of your failure. Telephone conversation need not to exceed to almost hours. You only need to talk of important matter other than that is never necessary.
3. Television – some programs are really addicting, which can allow you to more than hours of watching. 30 minutes per day is enough for television viewers to watch. Do not make it as your activity in the whole day.
• Prioritize all the things you need to do and jot it down in a piece of paper. Check the things you accomplished. By this way, you will know what are the activities you accomplished and the thing you need to do.
• Begin to focus all your attention to managing your time. If you are doing it everyday, you will get used to it so it will not be hard for you to manage your time everyday. Determine your goals and your priorities in one day and if you are successful in attaining it, you may now be ready to make your weekly time management.
Time management will be easy with proper determination and willpower. You will soon find it easy to spend all your day full of activities and you will still have time for your friends. Therefore, you do not need to choose between the two.
About Author: In Association With www.ArticleFire.com