7 Important Time Management Activities for High School Students
Creating a time management is kind of like just the same as setting a budget. Just as the aim of a budget is to place an organization on your money, your aim in time management is to recover the management of your time.
To most people, time is money. Businesses have known this for so long. The more time you spend on a certain task, the more money will be spent or charged depending on the business.
Businesses do not like the idea to compensate employees who waste their time in unimportant matters. They give importance to people that can present the job done in an appropriate time and manner.
In schools, you are requested to do more tasks, frequently by different teachers or supervisors who do not care about the other tasks that you are doing. It only depends to you on how you will manage all your works in order for you to finish them on the time provided to you.
Perhaps, you would also want to some time to enjoy your being youth and lead a fulfilling and complete life.
Here are some tips in which you can use in order for you to beat all of your deadlines and have a systematized and well managed time table.
1. For the next week, have a printed record of all your activities. Put in your record the time you will appropriate for each activity, what are the types of activity that you should do and how long you usually take to get them done. Arrange all these data in any manner you desire, but ensure you put all of your available time to be budgeted. You should also make sure to put in your record the time when you are not busy or doing anything.
2. Study how you will organize your time. Then, try to think of the following:
• What have you observed it?
• Have you completed all the task given to you before or on the deadlines. For instance, have you already finished your homework?
• Were you able to attend other things that you like aside from your obligations at school?
• Were you able to do all your duties at home?
• Do you still have time for your friends?
• What are the things that you like to do but have no time at all to do it?
Once, you have answered the above questions, try to think of the ways on how you can make your time management more effective.
3. Try to look for more information on the internet. There are many search engines that can help you improve your time organization.
4. Select or plan your own table to utilize to put a schedule for yourself for the whole week. Be sure that you spare some time for leisure and work. Be sensible in your anticipations. Try your schedule for one whole week, have a precise documentation of each activity.
5. Let your classmates know about your timetable. If they too have a timetable, evaluate the differences of your table if possible. Try to know the good sides of each table and know how the schedules work.
6. Change is the only thing in a person’s life that is permanent. What you used to do during your spare time may not be the same thing that you will do in six months or a year from now. If you have a winter game that you are joining in, you know that when the winter ends, your schedule will definitely change.
If you are engaged in a school activity or any theatrical presentation, it is expected that you will be busier before the performance date than you are at the start of the rehearsals.
Take a look at the big picture before doing anything else. What do you think will your schedule for the following year look like? Choose the dates on that schedule and conjure a calendar that you can follow.
7. Make a timetable for the next five weeks. Make sure to put any alterations you expect due to your leisure activities and other events that have seasons and peak times. Utilize the schedule and be ready to do remarks on it when the five weeks is over.
How was it? Do not be negative in going back and ensure that the resources are scheduled or look beyond for other resources.
For high school students, it is always expected that they will have a busy time for studies and for playtime. However, no matter how hectic the schedule may be, it is still important that one have an appropriate time management in order to have a direction.
About Author: In Association With www.ArticleFire.com